If you are looking for help with an aspect of your life that isn’t working then it is natural to seek out a therapist or counsellor. While very popular in the US and growing in Auckland, New Zealand, coaching also offers an alternative way to look at what’s not working and focus and what you want. While coaching isn’t therapy, some therapy may happen as blockages are uncovered and paradigms are shifted.
Consider therapy if you want to heal or get help with a mental health concern; try coaching if you need help getting “unstuck” or realising a fuller potential.
Here is what a coach can offer:
- You need to get unstuck and create goals that you will achieve with the support of a guide
- You want to go to the next level of your career, relationship or life choice
- You want to stop unhelpful habits that effect your relationships
- You are trying to figure what the purpose of your life is
- You feel confused about what next
- You have an idea about what you want but don’t know how to get there
- You need the support to make some big life shifts
Book in a free Strategy Session with me to see if I can help.